Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I Feel like I am Pregnant Now

Today, I feel like I am pregnant already. This time on my first pregnancy my belly wasnt really big and the baby wasnt moving yet but now ohh God he is a little nover especially at night when I am ready to go sleep. I am excited and nervous at the same time just like what felt before. Why? Excited because I want to see whats my second baby looks like and want to hold him already. Nervous because I dont know what will happen when i deliver the baby. But i know that God will watch over me while Im doing all this stuff all over again. And I know that my hubby will be here with me,support me in doing it. My husband make me strong everyday in my life especially when i delivered my first child and I know that Ill be like that again.

No comments: